A support team very helpful and fast to answer, a wide range of high-quality assets to trade, their platform and API are really sophisticated makes it very easy to use!
Their slow verification system and the 10K USD equity requirement needed to trade which is too high for starting users.Summary:
I simply love Bitfinex I've never had a single problem using them since January 2017, in my opinion, they're better than Binance their rival. If you are new to crypto exchanges but have the money I suggest you start on Bitfinex, I'm sure you will love it here.
Someone is going to come along and knock them out of the box, so to speak, in my opinion, for a few reasons. First and foremost they have little to no response to customer service and all of a sudden my bank transfer purchases were not an option so I had to add my debit. Well for debit they charge me 3.99% NOT 1.99%. 2% makes a difference in this market and when I tried contacting them-- nothing. Even though my bank account is totally legit, the site won't verify it again, leaving me in 3.99% hell. As I said, just waiting for Robinhood or another option because when it comes along I and everyone else will be gone. Also, after reading the Bitcoin Cash debacle and Litecoin theories about insider trading makes me more unhappy. And, to top that off, explain why they get 3.99% AND charge more than the going rate when you go to purchase bitcoin. The buffer is ridiculous and amount unjustified.11 months ago
Coinmama has a strong reputation within the cryptocurrency community as a safe, honest and trustworthy broker. It may not have some of the additional features that some of its competitors do, and it may not be the cheapest, but it does what it does very efficiently and securely.11 months ago
While their fees are on the high side (for example expect to pay 3.5% more than Bitstamp), I must say their customer service is excellent.
Money sent by bank transfer / SEPA payment arrives in 1 day.
My main gripe is that since they are not an exchange, but a retailer of the 6 or so main coins, you cannot place stop or limit orders like with Gemini or Binnance. This is highly inconvenient.
However, on the whole, I am happy with their security, service, and professionalism. They are based in Austria.
Please keep up the good work, and please try and add more detailed charts on your buy page, and buy + sell order features.